www.acledabank.com.kh

homenavigate_nextBank Profilenavigate_nextFacts & Figuresnavigate_nextBrief Overview

Brief Overview

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company, formed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Originally, it was founded in January 1993, as a national NGO for micro and small enterprises' development and credit.

ACLEDA Bank Limited was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Specialised Bank on October 07, 2000. On December 01, 2003, ACLEDA Bank, once again, was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Commercial Bank to enable it to provide full banking services according to the needs of the customers and the market and it was renamed ACLEDA Bank Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is the first bank in Cambodia that assigned ratings by the top international ratings agencies — Standard & Poor's and GIIRS.

ACLEDA Bank Plc., the Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has been nominated as a World Economic Forum Global Growth Companies 2014 candidate, and has become the member of the World Economic Forum.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. has bought a comprehensive insurance package from Jardine Lloyd Thompson Asia, the largest UK insurance broker and Forte Insurance (Cambodia) Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51.49% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff and public shareholders, with the remaining 48.51% taken up by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (18.0669%), COFIBRED (12.1271%), ORIX Corporation (12.1271%), and the three investment funds (Triodos Sustainable Finance Foundation, Triodos Fair Share Fund, and Triodos Microfinance Fund) managed by Triodos Investment Management (6.1873%).

ACLEDA Bank Plc. has four subsidiaries which are:

ACLEDA Bank has established the largest branch network to every provinces and towns in Cambodia (262 branches) and expanded its operations abroad to include Laos (38 branches) and Myanmar (17 branches).

ACLEDA Bank Plc. officially listed its equity securities on the Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) on May 25, 2020. Investors can trade the Bank's shares on the CSX from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm, except public holidays.

Today ACLEDA Bank Plc is offering:

Do you want QR Code or POS for your business?

Please fill our form here and we will contact you and prepare these payment facilities for you. You can request ACLEDA mobile's QR code or POS terminal for your business.

Apply Now

SITE MAP FORM CENTER USER MANUAL SECURITY TIPS NEWSLETTER LEGAL AND PRIVACY NOTICE
ONLINE VISITOR: 286 ©2021 ACLEDA Bank Plc.
CONNECT WITH US ON